What are you doing on Saturday JUNE 28 at 11:00 am-1:00 pm? You are coming to Steelworks for our charity fundraising event “Yay Pullups. Boo Cancer!” We at SWCF are excited to be helping the good folks over at Boo Cancer! get up off the ground and start doing some great things for young people who have been impacted by cancer.
You can read more about what they are doing by visiting their WEBSITE.
So, what can you expect at the “Yay Pullups. Boo Cancer!” event?
- Individual Pullup Contest
- Individuals get to find out how many strict, deadhang pullups they can do. The man and woman who can do the most pullups is eligible for a $100 prize and a Foundations Course package and one month of training for FREE at Steelworks .
- Team Pullup Contest.
- In teams of four, complete 100 strict, deadhang pullups. Each member of the winning team gets a free Foundations Course training package and one month of training for FREE at Steelworks . There will be separate divisions for teams of men, women, and mixed teams (men and women competing together).
- T-Shirt Logo Design Table
- Bring your kids and a staff member of Boo Cancer! will help them design a t-shirt logo to be used in the Boo Cancer campaign.
- Adults are just big kids. As a result, even the grown ups can throw their hand at creating a beautiful t-shirt logo.
- Refreshments will also be served.
So mark this one on your calendar, folks! It’ll be a blast! $30 to enter. All proceeds go to Boo Cancer! Email [email protected] for event details.
We are located at 1415 Melon st, conveniently located near the Fairmount stop of the Broad Street subway line.
Hope to see you all there!